Worried about IR35 Changes?
Nicolson Brays IT Consultancy allows you to access skilled specialists in a manner that complies with the requirements of the IR35 reforms and actively manages any risks associated with them.
Our IR35 compliant consultancy services allow you to continue your cyber security programmes, on schedule and to budget, with no associated supply chain risk.
What will be the impact of IR35 Reform?
Unless you choose to work with consultancy services such as ours, If you rely on contractors for your cyber security projects you will be affected by the IR35 changes being rolled out next year - as the onus will now be on your organisation to define whether a contractor falls inside or outside of IR35 legislation.
Will my budget be stretched?
IR35 public sector studies have shown significant escalation in costs with 42% of contractors increasing rates.
Our IR35 compliant solutions are comparable to your current contractor costs.
Will my projects be delayed?
71% of projects in the public sector were delayed.
We will support you through the IR35 changes to ensure your projects aren't delayed.
Will I lose my current contractors?
76% of projects/departments lost contractors due to the public sector IR35 reforms.
We mobilise our cyber security consultants quickly and their experience ensures that they hit the ground running.
How do IR35 changes affect my business?
It is important to note that if you are not using consultancy services such as ours and fail to manage the following, you will liable for any failure to deduct the appropriate taxes:
- The onus is on you, the client, to determine every contractors IR35 status
- You must demonstrate ‘reasonable care’ in determining this - no blanket policy rulings
- You must distribute your findings to your supply chain, ensuring they reach the fee-payer
- You must also handle any disputes in status decisions, responding within 45 days
Why choose Nicolson Bray?
Nicolson Bray’s service provision allows your cyber security programmes to continue seamlessly - without administrative, cost or project implications.
Our IT Consultancy services are IR35 compliant because:
- We deliver programmes and project assistance against fully scoped deliverables
- We provide oversight of our consultants to ensure they deliver to your expectations
- Our contracts ensure client protection from IR35 supply chain risk
- We leverage our own intellectual property in delivery of our services
- Our consultants use our own IT infrastructure - secure laptops, secure email etc
- Our company size allows you to benefit from our associates network post IR35 reforms1
- We carry £5m professional indemnity insurance for consultancy engagements
1*IR35 Small Companies exemption - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/understanding-off-payroll-working-ir35